AMCO’S AGM APPROVES 2020 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- AMCO’s AGM approved the 2020 Financial Statements.
- EBITDA at €158.9m (+210% y/y), thanks to strong revenue growth, up to €214.1m (+126% y/y), and cost increase leveraging on economies of scale. EBITDA margin at 74.2%.
- Net profit at €76m (+80% y/y).
- Strong capital position: CET1 ratio at 37.4%, supporting future business growth.
- AMCO’S AGM resolved to allocate the profit of AMCO S.p.A. for the year 2020, amounting to € 74,8m, to the equity reserve.
Milan, 21 April 2021 – AMCO informs that the Company’s General Meeting, held on April 20, 2021, approved the 2020 Financial Statements.
2020 consolidated net profit amounted to €76.0m, showing strong growth (+80% y/y) thanks to the strong increase in operating profitability.
The AGM also resolved to allocate the profit of the parent company AMCO S.p.A., amounting to €74,8m, to the equity reserve.
The Company’s strong capital position is confirmed: CET1 ratio stands at 37.4% and creates flexibility for further business expansion. The Debt/Equity ratio is 1.4x.